Poland Environmental Consulting has 20 years’ experience in consulting and managing a wide variety of environmental and engineering projects for our clients, principally as the Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) for numerous New Jersey construction and redevelopment projects. Our focus is in designing practical solutions in a timely manner for environmental liabilities at our clients’ projects based on the objectives for the site use.
Our experience spans all remedial phases from environmental due diligence for property transactions, through field investigation, and remediation design and oversight at contaminated sites.
Projects have been located throughout New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Florida and have involved:
* Brownfield redevelopment
* Commercial and industrial facilities
* Roadway and bridge construction
* Public utility construction
* Underground storage tank (UST) & aboveground storage tank (AST) compliance
* Manufactured gas plants (MGP)
* Research and development facilities
* Landfill closure
* Dry cleaners
* Residential properties
Poland Environmental Consulting is a New Jersey-certified Small Business Enterprise (SBE).